Rotary Club of Kapaa...
Local business people dedicated to helping the less fortunate in our community.
A member club of Rotary International, a global network of community volunteers.
Work together with our members and other volunteers to make a difference in our community and our world.
proudly hosts & presents:
Taste of Hawaii - The Ultimate Sunday Brunch™ which provides the primary source
of fundraising for our annual operating budget. We started Taste of Hawaii in 1988,
as the first event of its kind in Hawaii, and it has grown into the premier culinary event
on Kauai and in Hawaii. The finest Chefs from around the state gather to provide our
guests with a tasting extravaganza second to none.
TASTE OF HAWAII...
40+ chefs from restaurants around Hawaii
15+ beverage vendors
10+ musical and entertainment groups
A large silent auction
Smith's™ Tropical Paradise stunning 30 acre private park
Parking and shuttle service to/from Smith's™
raises funds for:
Scholarship programs for college-bound high school students
Scholarships for vocational studies for community college students
Recognition of Outstanding Humanitarian Vocational Contributions
Community projects that give financial support directly other non-profits or community organization that provide or support:
Youth services including:
- youth programs (e.g. holiday gifts for children, baby supplies for young mothers)
- programs for the homeless and hungry (e.g. donated funds to Hale Hoomalu, Kauai Food Bank)
- local town refurbishing projects (e.g. refurbish/paint local park facilities, picnic tables, pavilions)
- Kapaa High School Interact Club
- Kauai Community College Roteract Club
- Sponsorship to Rotary Youth Leadership Association Camp
- Recruitment and selection of Hawaii Rotary Youth Foundation Scholarship Recipients
Your Sponsorship Helps...
International Service Projects which partner with foreign Rotary Clubs that target specific local needs...
Rotary Club of Kapaa meets its goals to provide funds for its programs
Rotary Club of Kapaa build its ten-year endowment goal of $1,000,000
Rotary Club of Kapaa defray costs for hosting Taste of Hawaii & maximize profits
Leverage the strength of its members
Kauai, our community and our keiki